What's new

The Vaping Postman (Mark Roberts)

The Vaping Postman (Mark Roberts) used to cast on (EVO Network) along with Robert the Armed Vaper (Robert Ellis)

The Evo Network is a channel on Vapers TV and it is full of racism & anti disable & homophobia

The Vaping Postman along with Robert the Armed Vaper as well as SGT Dave & Mikra use to attack Vaping with Vic in the cruelest way imaginable on the EVO Network during there live shows on Vapers TV

I left Vapers TV because of all the Drama that was going on I just couldn't take it anymore

I am somewhat confused here folks

Vaping with Vic & the Vaping Postman (Mark Roberts) are on talking terms WFT is going on here

Why is Vic forgiving the Vaping Postman (Mark Roberts) after what happened it doesn't make any sense at all to me here folks

Can anyone please tell me what happened on why Vaping with Vic & the Vaping Postman (Mark Robert are now bezzie mates like nothing ever happened

They’re a gang of bellends who think they’re famous because they have a few subscribers on YouTube , as for your question - no idea

I reckon it's orchestrated amongst themselves to create more viewers. Even school wasn't that bad.

Back
Top Bottom