What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Genuine Vaping Side Effects

I get mild asthma from time to time, but that happened directly after I quit smoking, before I started vaping so can't say vaping contributes to it. I actually tend to crave sweet food a lot less since getting into vaping. So I suppose that's a good thing for my waistline.

Having same problem in the last couple of days feeling really nauseous.been 10 days w no cigarettes.

That could be a side effect of stopping smoking. I used to feel queasy when I ran out of tobacco and didn't get a smoke for a day or night until i got more in. I have been a vaper since April last- not smoked since. Hopefully you will feel better soon.

Could depend on your setup and juice, I found the same untill i moved to higher VG. Could be a mild Pg allergy even after over 2 yearsI find 50/50 or higher pg makes me feel nauseous so now i go 70/30 or higher Vg and no problems.

I'm able to run to catch the bus without getting breathless
I feel nauseous when around smokers
Apparently my house smells like a bakery....

I've had 2 panic attacks from nic OD caused by chain vaping 18mg too much

Last edited:
The Mrs used to bollock me for having cig burns on my clothes when I smoked. Now it's the occasional juice stain (eliquid) that gets me into trouble. I can't bloody win.

The only side effect that I had with vaping is if I vaped 50 VG 50 PG e liquids or high PG e liquids turns out that I'm PG Intolerant

Since I switched to using 70 VG 30 PG & 0 VG 20 PG I have had no issues

Hope you all have a great day whatever your doing folks

PEACE OUT!!!

Back
Top Bottom