What's new

Vape Night

painkiller

Postman
Not sure to post this here but just because I want some great vapers to come.

There is a vape night at my head office this Friday 6pm- 9:30
There will be comps, discounts, possibly give away.
To make it clear though I work for the company this is not an advertisement on their behalf, I would like to meet some POTV members in person get to know some new people/ vapers. As far as I am aware liquids will be 20% off and hardware 10% only reason I'm going myself..... since staff don't get....well {%} lol

But yeah should be a laugh .... from what I hear but don't quote me on it there maybe beer and or pizza lol

Flawless UK
15, 40 Highcliffe Rd, Hamilton, LE5 1TY Leicester

bought a goon from you guys nye and the guy mentioned this was a good night! any plans for more as id be interested.

bought a goon from you guys nye and the guy mentioned this was a good night! any plans for more as id be interested.

If you brought a goon on sat in the store it was I that served you lol, remember talking to a guy about the vape night and brought a goon. There WILL be another vape night very soon, my last vape night had to be cancelled due to issues with branding but there will be one at flawless store in Leicester this time after the shop gets refurbished. It will be better than the last vape night that much I swear, I will be throwing the vape night personally and if the new promotion that starts well today lol stays on until then which I hope it does then will be awesome. The deal so I'm not again accused of advertising is a simple math if you take away 70 from 100 the remainder is the % off juicy things and take 90 from 100 the remainder % off mods...... Why couldn't I known about this a couple days ago before buying a new mod -_- '

If you brought a goon on sat in the store it was I that served you lol, remember talking to a guy about the vape night and brought a goon. There WILL be another vape night very soon, my last vape night had to be cancelled due to issues with branding but there will be one at flawless store in Leicester this time after the shop gets refurbished. It will be better than the last vape night that much I swear, I will be throwing the vape night personally and if the new promotion that starts well today lol stays on until then which I hope it does then will be awesome. The deal so I'm not again accused of advertising is a simple math if you take away 70 from 100 the remainder is the % off juicy things and take 90 from 100 the remainder % off mods...... Why couldn't I known about this a couple days ago before buying a new mod -_- '

first off cheers for your help the other day, wish i couldve stayed longer and tried a few more juices/talked more crap but the mrs was in the car waiting.
could you let me know the next meet you have as i'd like to be at the next one.
just spent way too much money with fastech so gutted i csnt exploit the offer!
also, the squank pin that came with the goon (if you remember, the squank pin was important to me) well it has no threading on it so i cant fit it to the atti.... what would you suggest would be the best course of action to rectify this discrepancy?
ta

first off cheers for your help the other day, wish i couldve stayed longer and tried a few more juices/talked more crap but the mrs was in the car waiting.
could you let me know the next meet you have as i'd like to be at the next one.
just spent way too much money with fastech so gutted i csnt exploit the offer!
also, the squank pin that came with the goon (if you remember, the squank pin was important to me) well it has no threading on it so i cant fit it to the atti.... what would you suggest would be the best course of action to rectify this discrepancy?
ta

Come down to vapejoy in the day tomorrow I can see what I can do if not go see the guy at head office store and tell him pk sold you this goon and he will try sort it out for you.

Come down to vapejoy in the day tomorrow I can see what I can do if not go see the guy at head office store and tell him pk sold you this goon and he will try sort it out for you.
I’d love t bud but I’m back at work now and only get sundays off

Back
Top Bottom