What's new

Anyone from Luton?

I work in Leighton PF I may have to bite the bullet one day and enter a vape store!!! Are they overpriced as I imagine?
Pretty much! Vapetown isn’t too bad but I love vapour is well pricey. They are handy for empty bottles and cotton though

Hi guys, I moved to Luton about 28 years ago and can't wait to leave! not the town it used to be, looking to move to Norwich in the next two years.
But as it stands in Luton there are more and more vape shops opening up, most of them are in the town centre.
I love vapour have been around for ages but they still only sell rebranded cheap chinese juice that my mum still buys which is annoying as i'm only up the bloody road :12:

In stopsley village there is a new vape shop but never been in there, looks clean from outside but they are very limited stock.
We are the only juice manufacturer in Luton so that's a plus for the history book!
Well back to mixing, oh I forgot to mention we have a january 42% discount with free post and new tobacco juices coming later this month.:drool:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Back
Top Bottom