What's new

Anyone from Luton?

dan holton

Postman
I know it's something that people don't like to admit but there has to be some vapers from the luton area!

A few of my buddies are heading down to the vape lab in the new year and people are welcome to come along.

Welcome to the planet :) There are a few lutonians here but, as you say, they tend to keep it abit quiet :P I'm just down the road in leighton. Have you got any decent shops over your way yet?

We only have an I love vapour here unfortunately and the guys there know very little. Service is good. Juices suck but they now stock space jam which has its bonuses lol.

We only have an I love vapour here unfortunately and the guys there know very little. Service is good. Juices suck but they now stock space jam which has its bonuses lol.
Yeah, they have a shop over here too. Im hoping now they have space jam, they might start getting some more tasty juice in. All credit to the lad who works in our branch though, he's keen and enthusiastic and isn't completely clueless. He is interested in good gear too so I'm hoping he might be able to influence things abit.

Well when I asked the guy about mods and rba gear he said he sells them but don't understand anything about them. One thing I don't understand and wanted to learn a bit more about. Didn't know anything about resistance power etc. A bit annoying also when I went to get some space jam the only one I liked was out of stock

Me and a friend have been toying with the idea of eventually opening a shop but not anything in plan just yet.

Hi, I moved from Luton to Toddington last year. I still use vaping luton and vape england for most of my needs. The guys at vaping Luton are very helpful and knowledgeable and let you taste juices before you buy. The guy at vape england is also ok but I mainly use his place for convenience as its about 2 minutes from my workplace.

I’m from a nearby town and never used a vape shop in my life! I’ve bought from our friend at Aerovapez but that’s it.

We have 3 shops in leighton now. I love vapour (meh!), vapetown (good selection of jiuce but more for the cloudz bros) and a new one opened up just before Christmas but I haven’t been in yet as it’s the other end of town and there is no parking but I’ll go and say hello soon. But for a town of our size, we are spoilt for choice now!

I work in Leighton PF I may have to bite the bullet one day and enter a vape store!!! Are they overpriced as I imagine?

Back
Top Bottom