Vape Superstore
What's new

Review Druids Brew - Snow Queen

Premier Ecigs
Spooky, was just reading the review when my phone pinged with the mention, @simong! Cracking review - thank you! Had a look on Tapatalk here and it does the same, only shows the last few lines of the review. Had a quick search and others are complaining of the same. This was on iOS tapatalk. Tried the POTV forum app on Android and it shows the full post correctly. Tapatalk app on Android is all good too. So looks to be an issue with iOS tapatalk only, I had an app update this morning by the looks of it "bug fixes" - maybe they introduced a new one when fixing some others :D Fingers crossed they will fix this one again shortly.

Web view is fine but hard to tell when a post is being chopped!

AcmeFog
pah ... bloody Apple, should have known. :D
It’s not Apple who design the tapatalk app - bloody tapatalk!
I refuse to use tapatalk much prefer normal forum view on my phone

Smoore
It’s not Apple who design the tapatalk app - bloody tapatalk!
I refuse to use tapatalk much prefer normal forum view on my phone

I don't even really understand what it is to be honest. The only thing I do on my phone other than call and text people is check my email

.... and use the sat nav and 'racing speedometer' app.

It really is worth picking up a kindle fire in one of the many sales. They come down to £30 periodically and are worth even if only for the forum. Easy to read and no issue's.

AcmeFog
It really is worth picking up a kindle fire in one of the many sales. They come down to £30 periodically and are worth even if only for the forum. Easy to read and no issue's.

my other half has one, I have a real issue with typing on a touch screen though, if I read the forum on a mobile device I wouldn't ever post anything, I'd just browse. ... I find just texting someone a chore. :D

my other half has one, I have a real issue with typing on a touch screen though, if I read the forum on a mobile device I wouldn't ever post anything, I'd just browse. ... I find just texting someone a chore. :D
iPad pro and keyboard then ...

edit : it aint £30 tho ...

Elux
Get a Bluetooth keyboard for the kindle from Amazon. Even b and m bargains have then for under a tenner.

Back
Top Bottom