What's new

Review Druids Brew - Snow Queen

Nice review....I stumbled on snow queen a wee while back...for the first 10mls I was stumped...unsure..pondering to myself another 40mls to go....then boom....it happened, it got me, rather than me getting it...tanned the rest quick style.

Mrs kid suggested either freya or the crone. (You can find her book the hedgewitch book of days) on Amazon. She's pretty much an expert on this ancient British religious stuff. The crone is mother and ruler of the dark times of the year and icy blasts so may work well.

Well, thank you Hedgewitch! One of the problems has been finding a royal title that hasn't been used. The Crone hasn't. I'lll propose it to Aimee (who runs HwblBwbl). :)

BTW, my missus explained what 'Bread of Heaven' was all about today, made me feel proper thick. :D

for the longest time I thought there was bread flavour in the liquid, I think that's why it took me over a year to get around to trying it. .... I was thinking "yeasty tobacco, not sure about that"

Yeah- no actual bread in there. I did get some bread flavour from FA's "Kitchen" section 4 years ago to try it out. It impregnated every other bottle in the box with its odour within a week. Utterly rank :D

Nice review....I stumbled on snow queen a wee while back...for the first 10mls I was stumped...unsure..pondering to myself another 40mls to go....then boom....it happened, it got me, rather than me getting it...tanned the rest quick style.

Thanks. It's definitely a grower. Very pleased you like it :)

Great review Simong,
I’m tempted to throw an order in.
Anyone any ideas why only a segment of the review appears on the Tapatalk app.
I have to switch to the web version to get the full review?
Cheers.

No problemo

haha, I can remember buying the black album putting it on and thinking 'mm, I'm not sure about this, sounds a bit odd" it's probably my favourite Damned album now, or the one I listen to the most anyway.

No Queen, ... well it made me proper laugh but I'm not sure that's a good thing? ... what about Sun Queen? .... ZT will like it as it sounds like a Cult reference. :D ;)
And yet - I really like no queen!

Great review Simong,
Cheers.

[emoji23] I noticed that. This thread confused the hell out of me until, by chance, I looked at it on the laptop [emoji3]

[emoji23] I noticed that. This thread confused the hell out of me until, by chance, I looked at it on the laptop [emoji3]

Me too [emoji23] I was wondering why I could only see a couple of lines and everyone was praising @simong for his great review. Also the Tamahac and Konapaka one wasn’t visible. Other than the bit about the Mam(man even) coming to fix his toilet. [emoji23]

Great review Simong,
Cheers.

Weird .... I wonder if @junglist can help .... my guess would be that crapatalk isn't designed for essay like posts.

Me too [emoji23] I was wondering why I could only see a couple of lines and everyone was praising @simong for his great review. Also the Tamahac and Konapaka one wasn’t visible. Other than the bit about the Mam coming to fix his toilet. [emoji23]

haha ... "WTF, it's a shit review"

Back
Top Bottom