What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

OneShotConcentrate.co.uk is now live.

Just ordered a couple of the mix kits, if you get the cider lce lolly concentrate done before you post my order can you let me know so i can add one to it (tight bastard trying to save on postage)
@Lee

Just ordered a couple of the mix kits, if you get the cider lce lolly concentrate done before you post my order can you let me know so i can add one to it (tight bastard trying to save on postage)
@Lee

Il have it shipped today mate :)

Ruddy heck Lee! Ordered some concentrates (and another bottle of the Brittle -- I just can't get enough, even though it's giving me the dreaded mouth ulcers at the normal mix strength so I've made a tester with the Unibase at 60% and the remainder VG nic and AG; if my calculations are right that gives me 15% PG which should hopefully be fine, if not quite as flavorful) and got the dispatched email less than 30 minutes later...you're on fire today! [emoji8]

#crmblQuickMix ftw [emoji97][emoji97][emoji97]

IMG_2483.JPG

Absolutely not, I paid for it out of my own money [emoji16][emoji16]

Glad to hear it dont forget to give yourself some beans :D

Ps i was going to come and post saying you cant sell 10 ml concentrates and not have the bottles on the site but then they appeared :confused:

Pps i haven't had too many emails :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom