What's new

CBD liquids thoughts and experiences?

KnownLocket

Hi,

I'm new to vaping CBD liquids and was wondering what other people's experiences are with CBD liquid with or without THC content in the UK.

I am currently using Canabidol 250mg per 10ml. Also comes in 500mg and 1000mg but my store was sold out. It has not THC or only trace amounts so doesn't get you "high". 75% extracted weed content with high levels of Cannabidiol.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    712.4 KB · Views: 354
EDIT: Sorry, I forgot it was against the rules here, removed my reply.

Last edited:
Why is it against the rules? This is legal Cannabis vape liquid sold in the UK.
This is a forum set up to discuss alternatives to smoking and help folks switch from cigarettes to vaping.
I have not read the rules about this subject as it does not interest me.
If you want to discuss it on here have a read about of the rules first to see what it does say about CBD.
It will either say its permitted, not permitted, or only permitted in certain areas.

Last edited:
CBD has been talked about quite a bit in the last year but THC is illegal in the UK and can not be talked about on the forum.

i didnt like the taste, and pure pg so gave me heartburn, but ive heard things from others that says its helped them sleep etc

I do not personally use it but know people that do, someone I know spent £25 on a 10ml 250 per and my work mate was vaping it to see what it was like and he said it was rubbish, another friend uses the highest grade you can buy and said it was ok but even then was nothing more than a taste of it and a very slight mellow. To be honest I always thought the idea was stupid, save your money save your coils and don't bother.

If you're going to get the best out of CBD, I think you're better off sticking with tinctures or capsules so that you get a controlled dose.

Hi,

I'm new to vaping CBD liquids and was wondering what other people's experiences are with CBD liquid with or without THC content in the UK.

I am currently using Canabidol 250mg per 10ml. Also comes in 500mg and 1000mg but my store was sold out. It has not THC or only trace amounts so doesn't get you "high". 75% extracted weed content with high levels of Cannabidiol.
Just trying some out today but I bought 10ml of 600mg from canavape, made as an additive to put in a tank or make a DIY mix up, the site suggests to put 2 drops in a full tank or make up your own mix, it works out a hell of a lot cheaper that way, I'm using it to try an alternative for cluster headaches, so will see how it goes I guess, it's made me feel very relaxed but not 'high'.
I'm fed up with taking sumatriptan, it's too hardcore and can't be good to take regularly

Back
Top Bottom