What's new

The future of vaping? Nicotine Salts

Surely being available to wholesale customers with wholesale accounts is officially available? It will never be available to non wholesale customers, that would be illegal.

But it is not available to you, and I.
Only to business customers, so nothing is different to the current situation here with standard nicotine.

But it is not available to you, and I.
Only to business customers, so nothing is different to the current situation here with standard nicotine.

This isn’t really an answer to my question. I suspect the vendor maybe doesn’t advertise business sale only products on their consumer web shop page, to prevent chancers from trying to buy it and getting them into trouble. So how would that mean it’s only unofficially available?

Edit: didn’t you also say before you had been purchasing 72mg nic as a business customer? So just contact them for a wholesale account then.

This isn’t really an answer to my question. I suspect the vendor maybe doesn’t advertise business sale only products on their consumer web shop page, to prevent chancers from trying to buy it and getting them into trouble. So how would that mean it’s only unofficially available?

Edit: didn’t you also say before you had been purchasing 72mg nic as a business customer? So just contact them for a wholesale account then.

You miss my point that nothing has changed in this country because a vendor now stocks nicotine salts.

You miss my point that nothing has changed in this country because a vendor now stocks nicotine salts.

What do you mean, nothing has changed? Since when? The problem is I don’t understand your point. Why wouldn’t a wholesaler stock nicotine salt?

What do you mean, nothing has changed? Since when? The problem is I don’t understand your point. Why wouldn’t a wholesaler stock nicotine salt?

Well I don't know how much simpler I can put it.

The general public can't buy 72mg nicotine in Freebase form.

They now can't buy nicotine salts either.

So despite some great announcement that a vendor in the UK now stocks it is of no consequence to joe public.

So, as I say nothing has changed...........................

Something has changed, wholesale customers can now buy salt nicotine in large amounts and high strength in the u.k.

It’s funny you’re saying the general public can’t by 72mg nic because a few weeks ago you were insistent that they could, as long as they didn’t buy it from a vendor based in the u.k. You argued the point until you were blue in the face in spite of the facts.

But anyway, let’s not derail the thread.

Something has changed, wholesale customers can now buy salt nicotine in large amounts and high strength in the u.k.

It’s funny you’re saying the general public can’t by 72mg nic because a few weeks ago you were insistent that they could, as long as they didn’t buy it from a vendor based in the u.k. You argued the point until you were blue in the face in spite of the facts.

But anyway, let’s not derail the thread.

Its true, the general public can't buy 72mg nic in the UK.

Regarding your comment "in spite of the facts"
The fact is anyone can import it from the US, as long as they pay the duty !
Another member on here purchased some a week or two ago, and even spoke to customs about it, and they said he was doing nothing wrong / against the law !

Now that's a fact.

I wasn't blue in the face, because I knew I was correct, I think it was a case of everyone else going blue in the face trying to denounce the fact that it is legal to import it from the US.

I am not derailing the thread at all, I merely commented that the fact that a vendor now stocks it for wholesale, makes no difference to the average person.

Back
Top Bottom