What's new

HO HO HO...W Much off? - a festive discount

Colonelboom

Vendor
Merry Christmas fellow apes, we at PlumeBlu sincerely hope that you have a most excellent break with plenty of good food, drink and company.

As we are doing the same the shop will be closed for shipping orders (locals can come and see us on the 27th and 29th on reduced hours though) we wanted to drop a discount code so you can get your supplies queued up ready for the new year.

We close tomorrow the 22nd December at 4pm and reopen at 9:30am on the 3rd January (probably still hung over) so any orders will be queued in order of placing for our return.

Any order over £9 will get a 25% discount, if that same order goes over £50 you get free courier mainland UK delivery included also for working days. This is the perfect opportunity to try our Big Zero, Colonel Boom's or Fallstreak lines or just bag a new mod, atty or other hardware.

Just head over to : https://plumeblu.co.uk

25offsanta.jpg

Last edited:
Merry Christmas fellow apes, we at PlumeBlu sincerely hope that you have a most excellent break with plenty of good food, drink and company.

As we are doing the same the shop will be closed for shipping orders (locals can come and see us on the 27th and 29th on reduced hours though) we wanted to drop a discount code so you can get your supplies queued up ready for the new year.

We close tomorrow the 21st December at 4pm and reopen at 9:30am on the 3rd January (probably still hung over) so any orders will be queued in order of placing for our return.

Any order over £9 will get a 25% discount, if that same order goes over £50 you get free courier mainland UK delivery included also for working days. This is the perfect opportunity to try our Big Zero, Colonel Boom's or Fallstreak lines or just bag a new mod, atty or other hardware.

Ahhh look at you being all jolly and festive, like a lovely vaping Santa :-)

Miss you xx

Ahhh look at you being all jolly and festive, like a lovely vaping Santa :-)

Miss you xx
Usually I am really ready to have a break for Xmas, can't get the holiday spirit just yet though - so I will get into the holiday spirits instead :D

Miss you too my lovely x Have a great one, love to hubster and the kids

Back
Top Bottom