Innokin
What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe this thread is still going......

Everyone should have claimed Paypal by now and most should have credit back.

Vape Club
Can't believe this thread is still going......

Everyone should have claimed Paypal by now and most should have credit back.
It could go on for quite sometime the site is still operating, with stuff that wasn't even released when all this lot began added to what they are pretending to sell. We will see more folks become members to air their stories. I just don't understand why the site hasn't been shut down.

Vape Green
I almost dropped dead when I listened to my voicemail the other day. These jokers left a message on my answer phone complaining about the review I left on Trust Pilot warning people. What was the problem, you ask? Apparently they didn't like it that I called them drop shippers! All the other negative stuff I said must've been OK but calling them drop shippers was a step too far. They also said that it looks like I've received an item (received an item they never sent lol) so they may have to contact PayPal about the refund I received. I think they've lost the plot, personally. Absolutely fucking crazy behaviour. I did alter my review tho. Lost the drop shipping mention as I don't know that for sure and replaced it with a factual and scathing review. If it stops one single person getting ripped off by them it'll have been worth my time.

Last edited:
Get your Paypal refund and move on like every other bad experience. This thread is getting s big too much now. Life goes on.

E-liquids.com
He also has a new company set up called tvg retail services, so I guess he changes that yearly to dodge tax or something!

This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website.

hey all this is my honest review/experience of the The Vaping Guru admin mods i will back up my claims if need be with screen shots of emails now i ordered the Kylin RTA Tank on the 6th oct around 21:25 order placed email received dear daniel thank you for choosing the vaping guru we want to let you know your order has been received and will be processed as soon as possible fast forward to the 10th email sent to see if item has been posted no response next day 11th sent another email and yes still no response from vaping guru then on the 12th i receive a email at 02.27am we want to let you know that your order 578/061017/... has been updated to processing with no reply's still to my emails i logged in to paypal and sent a message basically saying to emails have been sent all i want to know is/when item will be posted is tracking available then today wake to x2 emails one vape guru 04:25 we want to let you know order 578/061017/... status has been updated to refunded if you have any questions about your order please send a email to sales@thevaping...............
or simply reply to this message yea whats the point in that as they clearly don't respond to customers via email or at least i never had one to mine 04:28 paypal the seller has issued a refund of 19.99 gbp so i got my refund after a very poor shopping experience from https://www.thevapingguru.co.uk/ the vaping experts as i stated in the start of the post admin/mods if you want proof of my claims more than happy to provide rest of you make of it what you will and order on the edge of caution
Much the same problem here, I've tried all the numbers below and in the website but I get no answer and ni reply to my messages.

AcmeFog
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom