What's new

Welcome to brand new, all singing all dancing Vape Collective sub forum

Ribena Man

Vendor
Well hello there boys and girls and welcome to he new all singing, all dancing VAPE COLLECTIVE sub forum.
For those of you that don't know it is taking place at the parklands sports and social club in Doncaster on the 9th and 10th of June next year.
It's a free event but it is ticketed and your FREE tickets can be obtained from our website www.vapecollective.co.uk
We also have a Facebook group for you lovley people's to get involved with where every 2 weeks one of our booked vendors runs a competition to win some lovley stuff.
At the moment it is Hodges turn and you can win 4 120ml bottles of juice in your choice of flavour
Come on over and take part
https://www.facebook.com/groups/VapeCollective

FB_IMG_1510997667546.jpg

Screenshot_20171027-231336.jpg

If coming by train, Doncaster station is marked on the left and the event is circled on the right

Hello everyone.
My name is Chris, and I was the organiser of the first VapeCollective in 2016.
It was a success that exceeded all my expectations!
The weekend saw more than 2,000 visitors, who all had a great time.
I decided to retire after that first event, happy and content that it would grow each year in the hands of someone I trusted.
It was, and still is my intention, that all profits made go to a worthy charity.
Sadly, the person I trusted to carry the flame didn't hold my sentiments.
He ended up cancelling the event that was due to take place this year, upsetting a lot of people in the process.
I decided to step in and undo all the ill feelings, but it's tough. People don't forget.
I have recruited a brilliant team now, all like-minded folk who don't mind rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in to make VC2 a resounding success again!
VC2 is a collective, it is YOUR collective, and without YOU there is no event.
We fully intend and expect to become massive, easily the biggest event of it's kind in the North of England.
With FREE entry and a small nominal charge for camping, come and join us next June.
See you there?
good.gif
good.gif

Hi all
As well as Chris and Mark, I am also helping with the organization of Vape Collective.

as has been previously mentioned, we are running this event for the benefit of the community and our nominated charity, Tommy's.

If anyone has any questions then pleae do not hesitate to contact any of us either on here, via our facebook page or our website and we will endeavour to answer it fully.

Cheers and look forward to having a beer with you next June
Andy C

Hello everyone.
My name is Chris, and I was the organiser of the first VapeCollective in 2016.
It was a success that exceeded all my expectations!
The weekend saw more than 2,000 visitors, who all had a great time.
I decided to retire after that first event, happy and content that it would grow each year in the hands of someone I trusted.
It was, and still is my intention, that all profits made go to a worthy charity.
Sadly, the person I trusted to carry the flame didn't hold my sentiments.
He ended up cancelling the event that was due to take place this year, upsetting a lot of people in the process.
I decided to step in and undo all the ill feelings, but it's tough. People don't forget.
I have recruited a brilliant team now, all like-minded folk who don't mind rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in to make VC2 a resounding success again!
VC2 is a collective, it is YOUR collective, and without YOU there is no event.
We fully intend and expect to become massive, easily the biggest event of it's kind in the North of England.
With FREE entry and a small nominal charge for camping, come and join us next June.
See you there?
good.gif
good.gif
I’ll be there, dragging a pal along as well, better have some good deals for me!

Unfortunately the vendor compitions run on the Facebook page.
It was good of them to run them there, unfortunately we can't expect them to run them on the forums too.
The completions are run directly by the vendors on a fortnightly basis.
Sorry about that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom