What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Wowsers!

I was NOT expecting this much of a welcome back

Thanks guys :)

Evening all,

it would appear the website has taken a bit of a kick to get its act together sending order confirmation emails out

if you get an email this evening dont panic,all Thursdays were sent Friday, this just means ive fixed it ( you may end up with a few so i apologise) - i know RM are playing catch up due to the weather but it shouldn't be longer than Monday by all accounts

Evening all,

it would appear the website has taken a bit of a kick to get its act together sending order confirmation emails out

if you get an email this evening dont panic,all Thursdays were sent Friday, this just means ive fixed it ( you may end up with a few so i apologise) - i know RM are playing catch up due to the weather but it shouldn't be longer than Monday by all accounts
If anyone is interested turns out i had disabled the "mark complete" function of the API...

Back
Top Bottom