What's new

Its been a while...

Short fills aka zero coming soon dudes

My plan was to offer zero and to use the steeped 10ml to dilute save waiting for the nice to do its thing

What would you guys prefer?

My 2p worth on shortfills is the way Dripworx and Cotswold do it is great and that the bottles Dripworx use are best (they arrive with a flat top that is easier to open and you get a nozzle top to put on after adding the nic).
I think customers have got used to sourcing nic shots or have their own.
Hope that helps.

My 2p worth on shortfills is the way Dripworx and Cotswold do it is great and that the bottles Dripworx use are best (they arrive with a flat top that is easier to open and you get a nozzle top to put on after adding the nic).
I think customers have got used to sourcing nic shots or have their own.
Hope that helps.
Hmm ok

Thanks for the feedback!

If you go down the shortfill route please please don't forget us MTL vapers that want juice higher nic than 3 or 6mg. I see SO many shortfill that is absolutely no good for me as I vape at 9mg by buying one 6mg and one 12mg and mixing the two to get the 9mg. An awful lot of the company's have gone this way and it cuts down our choice tremendously. I know I could add a little more nic but it would mute the flavour down.

If you go down the shortfill route please please don't forget us MTL vapers that want juice higher nic than 3 or 6mg. I see SO many shortfill that is absolutely no good for me as I vape at 9mg by buying one 6mg and one 12mg and mixing the two to get the 9mg. An awful lot of the company's have gone this way and it cuts down our choice tremendously. I know I could add a little more nic but it would mute the flavour down.
Don't worry dude, the premixed will stay up to 18mg

Shortfills just for the larger quantities of lower nic

I still vape 12mg myself :)

This way you could dilute an 18mg 10ml by half using shortfill

Back
Top Bottom