What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Vaper

Hi! I've taken up vaping 2 weeks ago after being a smoker for more than half my life. I still smoke my weed with tobacco, because at the moment oil is too expensive to make or buy. Since taking up vaping I really don't enjoy it anymore, but I still like the effects. Anyway I am currently using an iJust S with a .17ohm coil. I definitely prefer direct to lung and sub ohm vaping. I'm hoping to buy my next device very soon. So many good options there, but mainly i would like something that pumps out clouds, can be easily rebuilt, prefer a tank over an RBA. Looking at the Smok Mag Kit or a Pulse BF with a good RDA for a beginner.

If you're a beginner stay away from the pulse BF as its a mech! unless you of course are a spark or something and know your stuff!!! :)

welcome to the planet!

Back
Top Bottom