What's new

Aspire revolutionary new product SkyStar Revvo kit is coming-Review

well what a refreshing change to all the blocky mods out there lately.

screen looks awesome and touch enabled too, what a bonus. Dual battery, great! It's about time someone else came up with a unique coil system. Radial sounds a little posh to me and yes, I would love to try this.
would also shut the missus up moaning i have too many huge kits lol

never had a mod with a central tank location before but this design looks pretty slick. The new coils sound interesting too, would be keen to try those out!

This is a really nice bit of kit as we all know aspire will not release any product until they are 100% happy with it .And the coils look very interesting totally different to any other I have seen

I have not have a dual battery mod not to mention the touch screen but this mod look beautiful my fav is the camo blue.
And I happy to see the innovation of the tank and the coil as well

Well done @aspire :2thumbsup:

I haven't ventured into touchscreen mods so far as I thought they were a bit gimmicky but this one might just change my mind!

It's a lovely ergonomic shape (and the slate blue one has certainly caught my eye [emoji6]), plenty of power that should last all day with the dual 18650s and very easy to swap them out when the time comes. The UI looks good with plenty of customisations possible and I'm glad to see that you can change the clock to digital format as I'm not a big fan of the analogue style.

The tank is certainly different! The radial coil looks like a very interesting change to the old style, and it obviously produces a large amount of vapour; I hope the flavour is there too as Aspire are well known to produce good MTL atomisers, hopefully this one - which must be DTL - will not disappoint! With such a large surface area there's a good chance the coil will shine (not literally!). The included dust/leak prevention gizmo is a neat idea; when I saw the size of the driptip and the novel way of filling the tank my first thought was that it would get very dusty in there!

Together, the SkyStar mod and Revvo tank make a great kit, I hope I get a chance to try it!

Thank you very much @aspire for a great kit and a generous giveaway [emoji4] [emoji106]

I like the styles that you have produced and the central tank placing,dual batteries to give plenty of vape time.

Touch screen mod, top airflow tank and gorgeous colours tells me this is a next generation kit!

Back
Top Bottom