What's new

Mod's Or Pens

Mods Or Pens?

• Total voters
Both have there uses, I do always use mods, however went on holiday last month and took a cheapo smok vape22 to use poolside or while out an about, would take it places im at more chance of losing it like night's out etc. It's more the sufficient for what I paid

I am definitely going to go with mods, I have tried pens on various occasions but find the flavour extremely muted, vapour production is awful and my they make my lips turn a funny colour. Each to their own I suppose...

Attachments

• IMAG0034.jpg
    IMAG0034.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 215
its got to be mods for me have had pens in the past when i first started to vape then i saw this guy in the street and and that was it i had to have one ive never looked back since i still have a old pen a vamo v5 but never use it .............................

I normally vape at 60 to 80+ watts so has to be a mod for me.

For discreet I have a pico squeeze or a 18350 mech but I haven't used the 18350 for years.

I normally vape at 60 to 80+ watts so has to be a mod for me.

For discreet I have a pico squeeze or a 18350 mech but I haven't used the 18350 for years.
I’m more of a mtl vaper so about 14watts and I love the 18350 mods or the 14500 piccolo stealthy ftw

The one advantage of a pen is its light weight, but they tend to be quite long, whereas there are some very small built-in boxes and even 18650s that will hide in a shirt pocket. I had a CLK pen on a lanyard that I used when cycling but gave up on it as the battery life wasn't long enough for my purposes.

I started out with pens to see how it was to vape and honestly at first it was amazing, then I came to a sudden halt when my atomizer needed to be replaced. Unfortunately I didn't know much about vaping at the time so I was never able to successfully change the atomizer and went back to smoking cigs. Then I got to try out my roomies Kanger mod and I was hooked. Now I own a mod of my very own and I'm in love. The problem with the pens was it didn't give me that satisfying draw a cigarette did but with a mod, clouds or not the draw is more than amazing to me.

So in conclusions: Mods for me.

Back
Top Bottom