What's new

Win!Win!Win! Digiflavor Siren V2 4.5ml MTL tank-Unique Samples

@pancser @crustyfolker @eightbitraptor @gaart @Coolie27

I'm sorry guys I feel a bit shady winning that one with my multiple posts. Technically allowed but still... feels naughty.
Hi Ray,don't be sorry,you won fairly and be within the rules.
Because this is the first time I run a giveaway on this forum,I have no idea how to attract more attention on my giveaways,just didn't set so many restrict or rules.
Anyway,just enjoy it to be our lucky winner.Prize will be sent today.

Thank you @3avape I'm looking forward to using it. :D

There is another area in the forums where a competition would probably get more attention here:

BARGAINS, DEALS, AND COMPS >
Competitions, Charity, and Give Away's

In the main forum page.

After I won this I had a search around to find out more on this tank and I saw 3avape had a similar competition for this on another forum, Vaping Underground. One guy had like 350 entries I think lol. They had three winners though.
I guess there are more members over on that forum.
Yes,I have arranged a similar competition on another forum.New competition will be hold on the forum which are more active.It seems the members on POTV are not interested in the giveaway.Or maybe just aren't interested in the Siren V2 tank.

If you have a look in the forum area I mentioned you can see other competitions which are quite popular. I'm sure you would find more interest if you posted there. It is used by forum members and vendors to hold competitions and giveaways.

Back
Top Bottom