Sigelei Elf Tank $1.80
www.healthcabin.net/sigelei-elf-stainless-tank-atomizer-2ml-p/10608.html

Caravela Brass Clone $2.16
www.healthcabin.net/ehpro-caravela-ssbrass-18650-mod-clone-p/8888.html

Smok Skyhook $13.50
www.healthcabin.net/smok-skyhook-rdta-box-starter-kit-p/13468.html

Geekvape Illusions Tank $4.90
www.healthcabin.net/geekvape-illusion-tank-atomizer-45ml-silver-p/12782.html

Please Note: Health cabin choose shipping after you pay and loads of buyers have been stung by DHL for duty and admin fees making things not so cheap (Thanks @crustyfolker )

Last edited:

Slight prob, Health cabin choose shipping after you pay and loads of buyers have been stung by DHL for duty and admin fees making things not so cheap

It did allow me to change the shipping method with he drop down menu but it was still a bit dear, cheapest was registered airmail @ £9+ for 2 tanks & some coils. Not too bad but when it's stuff I don't need I can't justify it to myself this close to xmas.

I've still not got my black Friday clearance mods! It's shown "shipping to destination" three times in the tracking....bot ordering from health cabin until this stuff arrives.

I've still not got my black Friday clearance mods! It's shown "shipping to destination" three times in the tracking....bot ordering from health cabin until this stuff arrives.

I did see a notice somewhere on their site to expect delivery delays in the run up to xmas, especially if like me you always opt for the cheapest shipping method. I ordered a mod too but I'm not holding my breath for it to arrive this month even. I've used them a few times and never had an issue apart from it being quite literally on a slow boat from China.

Had two items ship out at the same time from their thanksgiving sale... one arrived Wednesday this week, the other still shows as on route but I'm sure it will arrive.

Had two items ship out at the same time from their thanksgiving sale... one arrived Wednesday this week, the other still shows as on route but I'm sure it will arrive.

yeah I ordered a mod and a merlin mini - got the tank last week, according to tracking the mod shipped on the 2nd of December but not had that yet. On the plus side, the one thing I wanted in this sale is out of stock already so nothing I want anyway...

Back
Top Bottom