What's new

Volunteers Wanted! Come to get free samples!!!

I have a couple of devices I will be reviewing next week but will not be before your deadline but willing to review this after the two I’m testing at present

Hey guys! How're you doing today? We're here to looking for volunteer reviewers for the latest VPDAM BF SQUONK MOD! Once you become our reviewer, you'll get a VPDAM LEON SQUONK MOD for free. What's more, you can have more chances to review more latest and coolest items as long as you can offer us qualified reviews!

24172950_1515142221896973_4113902285585902687_o.jpg

Rules:
1. Describe your first impression of VPDAM LEON SQUONK MOD in short.
2. Add links of your personal reviews if you have experience in writing reviews. It's very important reference condition.
3. Once you become a reviewer, you will finish the review one week after you receive the item.

***Deadline: 8th December
***We will select 2 reviewers.

Don't hesitate to join us! Hope we can establish a long term cooperation! WE WANT YOU!!!

Sincerely,
Cacuqecig

Ill try it out and review if you have space left [emoji106]

Hi,

I would also be pleased to review this if you have spaces for reviewers left

Regards badboybez

I seem to have amassed quite a collection of different mech squonk mods now, including 3d and moulded plastics, resin, and metal mods. I'm discovering what I like, and don't like about each of them. I don't really have any formal reviewing experience, but I'm happy to try and give a concise review of this if you struggle to find anyone.

Back
Top Bottom