What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally sorted! Ordered from TVG 29th Sept and my PP claim finally came through today, 16th Nov. My squonker from FT was ordered on the 4th Nov, shipped on the 6th and dropped through the letterbox on the 13th. If TVG want a business and service model, perhaps they should take a leaf out of FT's book. Plenty of vendors here and abroad manage to get it right, how can TVG manage to ball's it up completly? Perhaps that is what happens when you try to start a business using your customers money instead of your own.

This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website.

hey all this is my honest review/experience of the The Vaping Guru admin mods i will back up my claims if need be with screen shots of emails now i ordered the Kylin RTA Tank on the 6th oct around 21:25 order placed email received dear daniel thank you for choosing the vaping guru we want to let you know your order has been received and will be processed as soon as possible fast forward to the 10th email sent to see if item has been posted no response next day 11th sent another email and yes still no response from vaping guru then on the 12th i receive a email at 02.27am we want to let you know that your order 578/061017/... has been updated to processing with no reply's still to my emails i logged in to paypal and sent a message basically saying to emails have been sent all i want to know is/when item will be posted is tracking available then today wake to x2 emails one vape guru 04:25 we want to let you know order 578/061017/... status has been updated to refunded if you have any questions about your order please send a email to sales@thevaping...............
or simply reply to this message yea whats the point in that as they clearly don't respond to customers via email or at least i never had one to mine 04:28 paypal the seller has issued a refund of 19.99 gbp so i got my refund after a very poor shopping experience from https://www.thevapingguru.co.uk/ the vaping experts as i stated in the start of the post admin/mods if you want proof of my claims more than happy to provide rest of you make of it what you will and order on the edge of caution
I've got the same problem now
This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website.

hey all this is my honest review/experience of the The Vaping Guru admin mods i will back up my claims if need be with screen shots of emails now i ordered the Kylin RTA Tank on the 6th oct around 21:25 order placed email received dear daniel thank you for choosing the vaping guru we want to let you know your order has been received and will be processed as soon as possible fast forward to the 10th email sent to see if item has been posted no response next day 11th sent another email and yes still no response from vaping guru then on the 12th i receive a email at 02.27am we want to let you know that your order 578/061017/... has been updated to processing with no reply's still to my emails i logged in to paypal and sent a message basically saying to emails have been sent all i want to know is/when item will be posted is tracking available then today wake to x2 emails one vape guru 04:25 we want to let you know order 578/061017/... status has been updated to refunded if you have any questions about your order please send a email to sales@thevaping...............
or simply reply to this message yea whats the point in that as they clearly don't respond to customers via email or at least i never had one to mine 04:28 paypal the seller has issued a refund of 19.99 gbp so i got my refund after a very poor shopping experience from https://www.thevapingguru.co.uk/ the vaping experts as i stated in the start of the post admin/mods if you want proof of my claims more than happy to provide rest of you make of it what you will and order on the edge of caution

I've got a very similar problem with them now I placed an order on the 1st of December and had a conformation email that order was placed then on the 4th had another one saying it was being processed but still no further forward so have tried sending a email today on the 9th but they keep getting returned for some reason bit worried now as it's a Christmas present don't know what to do

I've got the same problem now

I've got a very similar problem with them now I placed an order on the 1st of December and had a conformation email that order was placed then on the 4th had another one saying it was being processed but still no further forward so have tried sending a email today on the 9th but they keep getting returned for some reason bit worried now as it's a Christmas present don't know what to do
Buy it elsewhere and claim money back if paid by paypal or credit card.

I can only agree with the above i ordered fron vaping guru in November nothing arrived emailed and phoned but nothing. Claimed through paypal and got my money back. I ordered the same item from Evolution on Sunday and it arrived today. Three days cant moan at that. Use somewhere else not the vaping guru.

Finally sorted! Ordered from TVG 29th Sept and my PP claim finally came through today, 16th Nov. My squonker from FT was ordered on the 4th Nov, shipped on the 6th and dropped through the letterbox on the 13th. If TVG want a business and service model, perhaps they should take a leaf out of FT's book. Plenty of vendors here and abroad manage to get it right, how can TVG manage to ball's it up completly? Perhaps that is what happens when you try to start a business using your customers money instead of your own.
it was a con all along. is the answer. I guess they hoped to get a load of money in and a fair bit of it never reclaimed, they are still doing it aswell.

Anyone in doubt please check the government companies records.
Kristoffer thorirrson had one previous directorship and company registered and there's currently a notice to be stricken off and assets turned over to the crown.

Under no.circumstances would I recommend handing any cash over as you won't see it again.

Anyone in doubt please check the government companies records.
Kristoffer thorirrson had one previous directorship and company registered and there's currently a notice to be stricken off and assets turned over to the crown.

Under no.circumstances would I recommend handing any cash over as you won't see it again.
I posted this ages ago but got blasted for digging up dirt on the scumbag by a couple of apes.

I ordered in November,, it's still not come n I doubt it will.
It should of been a Christmas present off my son,
I'm sick of emailing and getting no reply, ringing em and get no reply to voice messages left,
Lookin round now to report the site/buisness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom