Innokin
What's new

Innokin Ares RTA

Premier Ecigs
Cheers, I may just make the Ares my vape Christmas present to myself. [emoji4] I know there is a stock coil version coming out ‘zenith’ nobody seems to be stocking it as yet. Thanks for all the info J. [emoji106]

The Zenith has been delayed a bit, I think the original plan was to release them at the same time but they wanted to make more changes to the sock coil tank because they wanted to get it right and they weren't 100% happy.

The Zenith has been delayed a bit, I think the original plan was to release them at the same time but they wanted to make more changes to the sock coil tank because they wanted to get it right and they weren't 100% happy.

Cheers Simon, I’ll wait and see what transpires. [emoji106]

AcmeFog
Smoore
Excellent review - thanks for posting! I am a bit jealous that I gave it away now ;) If the reviewer gets a wriggle on and reviews the one he was sent then I will stick a competition up for that one too - I will be OK to wait for the general release before I get my hands on one.

Vape Green
Excellent review I have been waiting to see what innokin was like been hearing mixed views on the siren and berserker

Elux
I just bought one but I had to buy it in Portugal,the only place I could get my hands on one.Place I bought was called E4CIGAR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom