What's new

Gp heron v1.5.... oh yes mtl heaven.

eyeball kid

Legend
Have we gone mental. Yes I'm giving away my beloved heron. The legendary mtl rta that's the benchmark for flavour. Even our own flavour master general, ZT has this down as his favorite.
How do I win eyeball.
Well all you need to do is check out either my or simong's indigene e liquid review in the reviews section, like or comment (positive or negative). then as ever names in an orderly list. Keep it tidy people.
I shall pick a winner in a couple Of weeks so you may not receive this until after Xmas but what a way to sample your favorite indigene juice in the new year.
WP_20171208_00_36_01_Pro.jpg

WP_20171208_00_38_15_Pro.jpg

Please guy's only enter if your going to use this. It's pretty special and I'd like to see someone make the most of it. I will even throw In the 18350 Tree of life mech mod and a couple of torchy' s batteries so pure mtl nirvana can be reached. Just add indigene and go.

Last edited:
Wowzers! Incredible giveaway @eyeball kid That is truly special. Gonna be one very lucky winner indeed.

#Notanentrybutgoodluckeveryone

Just speechless and waiting by the letterbox for my Indigene to arrive

1.eightbitraptor
2.Qwackers98
3.Jaydoginvasion
4.Instantlady

1.eightbitraptor
2.Qwackers98
3.Jaydoginvasion
4.Instantlady
5.Rob

Have we gone mental. Yes I'm giving away my beloved heron. The legendary mtl rta that's the benchmark for flavour. Even our own flavour master general, ZT has this down as his favorite.
How do I win eyeball.
Well all you need to do is check out either my or simong's indigene e liquid review in the reviews section, like or comment (positive or negative). then as ever names in an orderly list. Keep it tidy people.
I shall pick a winner in a couple Of weeks so you may not receive this until after Xmas but what a way to sample your favorite indigene juice in the new year.
View attachment 146258
View attachment 146259
Please guy's only enter if your going to use this. It's pretty special and I'd like to see someone make the most of it. I will even throw In the 18350 Tree of life mech mod and a couple of torchy' s batteries so pure mtl nirvana can be reached. Just add indigene and go.
Brilliant Comp man!

1.eightbitraptor
2.Qwackers98
3.Jaydoginvasion
4.Instantlady
5.Rob
6.tony68

Back
Top Bottom