What's new

Review Indigene eliquid.

I also figured if it came to it I could sell everything else I own and get by with a couple of nautilus and an iStick 20, so worth keeping in the drawer. ;)
Me too. It's my "get a life strategy" a hoard of naitilus' s and a mini triton with my coolfires/I taste and a gaggle of squeezes and strikes or speed revolution.
Everything else is disposable.

Right I’ve finally had chance to sit and work through a tank of the kona and it’s really rather good.

Reminds me of Chiri Sun, not in terms of the flavours but in terms of the layers. There’s this lovely sweetness on the inhale followed up with a savoury note on the exhale with the tobacco as an undertone.

Beyond the flavour profile the tastes are rather different. I’ve not got much experience with tobacco liquids but I can tell it’s a different sort of tobacco from the normal bush stuff. I’d describe it as like the kind of rolling tobacco I’d buy from the tobacconists by the ounce from a behind the counter as a treat at Christmas rather than the good quality rolling tobacco I’d buy in pouches every day. It’s very rich and less dry.

The fig is a nice touch, it’s not a flavour I’d normally be interested in but works really well, it adds a very different kind of sweetness than the Manabush caramel/maple seeetness that I’m used to, it feels lighter and has more high notes (if that makes sense).

The coffee isn’t very pronounced for me, certainly not as much as the nuts in Chiri sun are but it still has that same effect of a nice earthy body in the exhale.

This is the first time I’ve tried to describe juice in written words so apologies if this all sounds like waffle, but the tl:dr is - it’s lovely, I could adv this and you should definitely try it. I haven’t tried any Druids Brew yet but based on this I will definitely be giving them a whirl in the near future.

Right I’ve finally had chance to sit and work through a tank of the kona and it’s really rather good.

Reminds me of Chiri Sun, not in terms of the flavours but in terms of the layers. There’s this lovely sweetness on the inhale followed up with a savoury note on the exhale with the tobacco as an undertone.

Beyond the flavour profile the tastes are rather different. I’ve not got much experience with tobacco liquids but I can tell it’s a different sort of tobacco from the normal bush stuff. I’d describe it as like the kind of rolling tobacco I’d buy from the tobacconists by the ounce from a behind the counter as a treat at Christmas rather than the good quality rolling tobacco I’d buy in pouches every day. It’s very rich and less dry.

The fig is a nice touch, it’s not a flavour I’d normally be interested in but works really well, it adds a very different kind of sweetness than the Manabush caramel/maple seeetness that I’m used to, it feels lighter and has more high notes (if that makes sense).

The coffee isn’t very pronounced for me, certainly not as much as the nuts in Chiri sun are but it still has that same effect of a nice earthy body in the exhale.

This is the first time I’ve tried to describe juice in written words so apologies if this all sounds like waffle, but the tl:dr is - it’s lovely, I could adv this and you should definitely try it. I haven’t tried any Druids Brew yet but based on this I will definitely be giving them a whirl in the near future.

It's tricky isn't it .... I just wanna go "it's great I like it" ... not much else to say is there? :D

You should defo give Bread of Heaven and Crow Black a whirl, When I did I wished I had sooner, they are both really really good. I've not tried Snow Queen yet but I am tempted to..... maybe @The Druid’s Brew will send me 10ml to try in return for a review. ;)

It's tricky isn't it .... I just wanna go "it's great I like it" ... not much else to say is there? :D

You should defo give Bread of Heaven and Crow Black a whirl, When I did I wished I had sooner, they are both really really good. I've not tried Snow Queen yet but I am tempted to..... maybe @The Druid’s Brew will send me 10ml to try in return for a review. ;)
Mrs kid vape snow queen a lot. Even though I'm not a menthol/mint fan I'd really recommend it.

Keep an eye on the comp section over the next few day's I shall be offering up a very special rta for viewers of my or simong' s review so they can enjoy the new liquids in style.

Mrs kid vape snow queen a lot. Even though I'm not a menthol/mint fan I'd really recommend it.

yeah, the menthol thing is really scaring me off ... but based on the other two I feel I should at least give it a go.

Snow queen is the main one that’s caught my eye. I like menthol/mint vapes (except Heisenberg/pinkman, filthy stuff) and I used to really enjoy menthol filters on my rollies.

Would like to grab that and BoH to compare.

yeah, the menthol thing is really scaring me off ... but based on the other two I feel I should at least give it a go.
The plumblu liquids dadaran and plumblu kindly sent me a couple of months back opened my mind to well balanced use of koolada so I can bare menthol for a short while now.

I concur....I managed to pick up some old label snow queen at £1.50 a pop a wee while ago....damn good juice it was while it lasted

Back
Top Bottom