What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Gearbest December Chill out

Thanks @crustyfolker, some good bargains there and I'm seriously tempted, but I'm trying to be restrained [emoji6]

The Magic kit (which includes the Maze v1.1) is actually £23.88 at the mo as it's in a flash sale; don't for gawd's sake use the discount coupon code on the above link, it'll put the price UP!! [emoji33] [emoji38]

Thanks @crustyfolker, some good bargains there and I'm seriously tempted, but I'm trying to be restrained [emoji6]

The Magic kit (which includes the Maze v1.1) is actually £23.88 at the mo as it's in a flash sale; don't for gawd's sake use the discount coupon code on the above link, it'll put the price UP!! [emoji33] [emoji38]

It's always worth checking if the coupon makes it cheaper than the flash sale but it isn't often it does. To be fair i am doing the same as you, there is stuff i like but it's a case of buy it and it would probably get minor use. I have a Capo squonker on Route from Hotecig a green wasp nano coming from 2fdeal and my vapedroid Dna 166w has arrived this morning. Nearly forgot vapesmarter is making me a sx550j chipped mod as well I might well have to have a little cull before xmas but i find it hard to sell off stuff i buy and review stuff never gets sold, occasionally i pass on to family or mates though.

Back
Top Bottom