Vape Superstore
What's new

Gearbest December Chill out

E-liquids.com
Thanks @crustyfolker, some good bargains there and I'm seriously tempted, but I'm trying to be restrained [emoji6]

The Magic kit (which includes the Maze v1.1) is actually £23.88 at the mo as it's in a flash sale; don't for gawd's sake use the discount coupon code on the above link, it'll put the price UP!! [emoji33] [emoji38]

Thanks @crustyfolker, some good bargains there and I'm seriously tempted, but I'm trying to be restrained [emoji6]

The Magic kit (which includes the Maze v1.1) is actually £23.88 at the mo as it's in a flash sale; don't for gawd's sake use the discount coupon code on the above link, it'll put the price UP!! [emoji33] [emoji38]

It's always worth checking if the coupon makes it cheaper than the flash sale but it isn't often it does. To be fair i am doing the same as you, there is stuff i like but it's a case of buy it and it would probably get minor use. I have a Capo squonker on Route from Hotecig a green wasp nano coming from 2fdeal and my vapedroid Dna 166w has arrived this morning. Nearly forgot vapesmarter is making me a sx550j chipped mod as well I might well have to have a little cull before xmas but i find it hard to sell off stuff i buy and review stuff never gets sold, occasionally i pass on to family or mates though.

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom