What's new

Need help with dual build

Hokage

What's up ? I just recently got CSMNT rda and I'm trying to build duel coil on there. I have a smok t priv kit also.
Now the problem is when I put 2x (ud pre built specialty coils - ss316l staggered fused clapton 0.15ohm) and I also had to clip some out because it's a postless deck. the resistance said is too low it read about .05 normally I have a tank which is .15 so I figured if I put two coil I listed would work out. I can only use one coil on that deck to work but I really wanna use dual coil on my deck.
Can you suggest me what duel coils I can use for my smok t priv plz? The name of the coil and which ohm I should get I want a safe ohm setting for my CSMNT RDA. Plz contact me back asap thank you

is any of the coil touching anything else?
have you tried removing one coil and seeing what the resistance is?

I suspect that when you install the coils, before they are dry burned and bedded in to work out the hotspots the current is following the path of lest resistance so your getting much lower ohms than you’re expecting. Too low for your device.
I had a similar situation, my solution was to install one coil, bed it in and then install the second coil and bed that one in afterwards.

Two coils halves the total resistance so 0.15 divided by two = 0.075. It's reading lower as the hotspots need worked out but even then the resistance will be too low as most mods are 0.1 minimum.

Contact smut on here and ask him to make you some of his aliens at 0.2 for a pair (0.4 per single coil) Until then you'll have to use your rda in single coil mode.

When doing a dual build the result is halved, so two 0.15 coils will come out at 0.075, obviously there is a little give and take, hence the 0.05 reading. To get your device to 0.15 you need to be installing two 0.3 coils.

I suspect that when you install the coils, before they are dry burned and bedded in to work out the hotspots the current is following the path of lest resistance so your getting much lower ohms than you’re expecting. Too low for your device.
I had a similar situation, my solution was to install one coil, bed it in and then install the second coil and bed that one in afterwards.
I did that which works btw thanks but how can I make a dual build on my deck ??

Two coils halves the total resistance so 0.15 divided by two = 0.075. It's reading lower as the hotspots need worked out but even then the resistance will be too low as most mods are 0.1 minimum.

Contact smut on here and ask him to make you some of his aliens at 0.2 for a pair (0.4 per single coil) Until then you'll have to use your rda in single coil mode.
How can I contact him ? Another question does the resistance change if u clip off some part of the coil leg since I have to cuz it's a postless decided ?

When doing a dual build the result is halved, so two 0.15 coils will come out at 0.075, obviously there is a little give and take, hence the 0.05 reading. To get your device to 0.15 you need to be installing two 0.3 coils.
Where can I get those ? N what's the difference kanthal and nicrhome n all that ? Which is the best material wire

Back
Top Bottom