What's new

Review Capella - New York Cheesecake

VaperBen

Postman
:grin2: Hello lads & lasses, this is my little review of New York Cheesecake by Capella.

Reviewed with a Mutation X sitting on top of a DNA 30 Hana Mod.

Price

£2.99 for 10ml bottle (Alchemists Cupboard)

My Juice mix (10ml bottle)
1ml of 72mg Nicotine base (suspended in VG)
2ml (20%) of NYCheesecake flavouring
7m of Vegetable Glycerine
5 drops of Ethyl Maltol

The flavouring in raw form smells really really strong & the taste is like a really rich caramelised biscuit base with just a touch of actual cheese.

The vapour from this liquid is really dense & smells really strong but bear in mind that is partly to do with my setup & most importantly my actual heavy vg mixing. In raw form the juice I made wasn't sweet enough (FOR MY TASTE) so I added a few drops of Ethyl Maltol after making.

It is such a nice vape to have with a brew or when you have just waken up. Grab yourself a bottle of this stuff, it's my second capella flavouring (second review coming next) my next experiment is going to be a caramel/coffee cheesecake.

NYCheesecake gets a big thumbs up from me!;)

Disclaimer : These Item were purchased with my own money & I do not represent Capella or the suppliers used. Unless stated otherwise my reviews are from personal purchases & completely unbiased.

With the Capella version I find 8% mixed with 7% TFA Sweet Raspberry makes an awesome blend after a week of steeping

Have a look at Dark Star or Just Flavours next time.

They have 30ml for £4.50 and JF sometimes have discount codes too.

You could try Chefs flavours as well. Also get the rest of the flavours and make this. You will be pleased you did it's Unicorn milk, my ADV. Recipe is for 100ml. you can always substitute the Sweet strawberry for another fruit to try something different or tinker how you wish
Ingredient %
Butter Cream (CAP) 1.5
Graham Cracker (CAP) 0.5
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 0.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 8.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3

Back
Top Bottom