What's new

Review Cthulhu - Hastur MTL RTA - A Very Very Good tank

Dammit @simong I had just about convinced myself not to buy one of these. But now I’m going to have to get one.

Will probably geat one from 3fvape alongside the Ares when that comes in stock so I can compare.

Just ordered the Hastur MtL...figured it would be a companion to my Hastur dripper :)

Hi @simong I just read your review of the mini version of this RTA, however I'm quite interested in longer term reviews of products, and wondered what your current thoughts are on this original sized RTA now, after using regularly??
Any leakage? Is there anything thats bugging you? Lost any of those tiny air disks??

He’s just posted it in his 2nd place top 5 in the top 5 mtl thread, so I’m guessing he still likes it. It looks like a good one, not tried it myself though. :)

Hi @simong I just read your review of the mini version of this RTA, however I'm quite interested in longer term reviews of products, and wondered what your current thoughts are on this original sized RTA now, after using regularly??
Any leakage? Is there anything thats bugging you? Lost any of those tiny air disks??

Yeah, still use it and still love it ..... never leaked, ever.

air disks are in the box, once I'd found the one I liked I never changed it. :D

Think I got one in a bundle , off the classies, a while ago. I bought the bundle for the Ares really, which is OK, but not very exciting.
I quite like Cuthulu stuff, so might have a go over the next few weeks. I'll report back how I got on.
I have liked most stuff you recommended @simong , but I don't like buying the "New, Best thing ever!!" and prefer to wait a while before taking a plunge!!

Back
Top Bottom