Did it as a guest (stupid really)

And...,,,

Nought

No email no contact there phone doesn’t work, won’t respond to emails

So PayPal dispute

Bad service 1/10 could do better. I was quite surprised

It’s been over a week now 10 days now

Grumble grumble

"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this bud.

They’re a Chinese company with a UK domain. No actual presence in the uk, as far as I know.

Warning to all: Avoid

From what i heard they a dropshippers and you will eventually get your gear but it wont be for a while

They are a joke, I ordered something personally that I couldn't warrant buying wholesale as I just wanted to try it for testing. Goods never arrived, I filed a paypal complaint after they didn't reply to emails and then following that they didn't respond to PP until the last day.

Their response was to post up a tracking link showing the item was delivered, it wasn't. Nothing further done about it on PP's end and they kept my cash.

Hi Guys just to redress the balance a little bit. I ordered an Aspire Plato from this vendor without reading the negative reviews on this site. (stupid mistake lesson learnt) I ordered online on the 08/12 and recieved an email later the same day confirming my order. On the 12/12 i recieved another email saying the item had been shipped and today 22/12 it arrived. I may be the exception and i have been worried over the last 2 week but apart from the waiting (presumably to come from China, which I was not aware of when I ordered) i am pleased wit the service I recieved.

Hi Guys just to redress the balance a little bit. I ordered an Aspire Plato from this vendor without reading the negative reviews on this site. (stupid mistake lesson learnt) I ordered online on the 08/12 and recieved an email later the same day confirming my order. On the 12/12 i recieved another email saying the item had been shipped and today 22/12 it arrived. I may be the exception and i have been worried over the last 2 week but apart from the waiting (presumably to come from China, which I was not aware of when I ordered) i am pleased wit the service I recieved.
Yes But you payed for someone to order your goods from fasttech or similar which you could have done yourself and saved even more money. Ecigwarehouse are drop shippers.

Morning Apes

apologies for resurrecting an old thread.

Last week i was looking to order the Smok Mico/mipod rip off, to see what it was all about. I was speaking to a mate who was sat on his laptop and i asked him to check who had it in stock, he said ecigwarehouse uk

Now don't know why, but i thought i had ordered with them before, so went ahead and placed the order. Received an email within 5 minutes confirming they had my order and then another email with an order number.

I realised this morning i had no shipping details arrive yet so jumped onto check, and then found this thread,

I am now realising i should have properly checked them out, by been caught out with the UK domain.

Has anyone had any dealings with these guys recently ?

I have sent them an email asking for a shipping reference and confirmation my item has been sent, I'm not holding out much hope now though

any help is greatly appreciated as always

There is a much more uptown date thread with a lot of unhappy customers so don't hold your breath. Try a search on here to see if it shows up.
I will put a warning on the hardware suppliers thread when I get home from work.

Back
Top Bottom