What's new

Brochrome

Razuddin

Postman
Ive seen brochrome coils recommended quite a bit and was wondering if to order it? I tried ni80 claptons from crazy wire and couldnt get along with it.

Crazywire has a cheaper equivalent but am wondering if the stealthvape one was better? What guage would you guys suggest? Its going in my avocado 24, big baby beast and limitless rdta.

Not sure if to risk the sv one? If i dont like it, im gna have a full role that i cant use. What do you guys suggest?
Has anyone tried the the flat nichrome from crazy wire?

I am a recent convert to brochrome, never tried the crazy wire company one though, but once I am out of brochrome I was gunna try it. I was using kanthal Claptons before and found the ramp up on my single battery mechs painful, getting a dull first drag before any flavour. I bought 24g and 7 wraps at 3 mm dual coils comes in at 0.23 ohms, ramp up is pretty instant and flavour is a slight improvement but nothing to write home about. The ramp up alone is worth it for me, But i know it's probably only down to the smaller overall amount of wire in the coils than the claptons,
What was it about the ni80 claptons you couldn't get along with ?

Its the appeal of instant ramp up and cool down that appeals to me along with the improved flavour. I get along with ss claptons but find they get a bit too hot for me so wnated to explore what brochrome was about.

When i tried the ni80 claptons i just could not get them to taste right. Its almost like i could taste the metal but dont know if thats true or im imagining it. Im no pro builder so i dont know if it was my build that was crap. Since then ive left the ni80 claptons aside, hesitant to try again

hi i got a spool of brochome after all the rave ups about it i made two coils up put them in my obs crius rdta expecting great flavour and was very disappointed got no big clouds and hardly any flavour from my juice at all so i took em out and went back to my crazywire co ni80 claptons great happy days do you dry burn your claptons before you wick em if not give that a try should burn off the metal taste that you are getting i always dry burn mine i wont give up on the brochome as iam going to try them in my big baby beast to see how they are in that as it may have just been my rdta .hope this is of some help to you let us no how you get on all the best..

Hi buddy,

Yes i did dry burn them to ensure they glow from the middle out. But it still didnt work for me. It was a 28/36 ni80 clapton i believe. Mind you i did remove the clapton wire and twisted the 28 and used that in my baby beast. Altho it didnt give me a burtn taste it didnt give me as great a flavour as i was hoping.

Let us know how you get on eith the brochrome in the baby beast. would be good to hear ur thoughts.

Hi buddy,

Yes i did dry burn them to ensure they glow from the middle out. But it still didnt work for me. It was a 28/36 ni80 clapton i believe. Mind you i did remove the clapton wire and twisted the 28 and used that in my baby beast. Altho it didnt give me a burtn taste it didnt give me as great a flavour as i was hoping.

Let us know how you get on eith the brochrome in the baby beast. would be good to hear ur thoughts.
yea will do mate..

Hi buddy,

hi mate just a update on the brochome in the big baby beast ive just made up 2 coils using put them in the baby beast and i can tell you what a difference iam getting loads of flavour from my juice so i can say it works really well in the beast but not so in my rdta so from now on brochome will be my choice of wire for my beast all the best mate..

Thabk you for the update buddy.

Think im just gna pull the trigger and order the brochrome and try it out. Really hope i like it or itll be a waste of 8 plus postage. Fingers crossed.

What build did you put in the baby beast btw?

Thabk you for the update buddy.

Think im just gna pull the trigger and order the brochrome and try it out. Really hope i like it or itll be a waste of 8 plus postage. Fingers crossed.

What build did you put in the baby beast btw?
hi i gave it 8 turns on a size 25 coil master jig came in at 15ohms all the best mate let us no how you get on with it..

Back
Top Bottom