What's new

Great new MTL wire for builders

@zouzounaki. That was a typo I corrected . Basically I see the worth In this wire being cored in higher resistance builds as it will retain the target temp better than round wire producing a more consistent vape . For flavor I don't believe a Clapton in such small capacity will do much more if anything for flavor than round wire.

I don’t have a target temp. I just look for a little puff of steam and that’s me ok.

Letting a coil with a slow ramp up cool down you lose the flavor range or temp the liquid vapes best at so part of your flavor especially in a delicate liquid can be lost due to inconsistent hits . The idea is the wire holds that range so the next hit is closer to the last. If that isn't a factor you care about don't bother with it the difference won't be noticeable.

Last edited:
Ah ok. My coils are small 30awg 316L ones and heat up and cool down really quickly so maybe this isn’t relevant to me, I think. I don’t usually chain puff either and would rather the get cool straight away so it doesn’t make that annoying sizzling noise that you can get with coils.

Last edited:
In the MTL capacity this wire is for nitpicking basically. It could be usful for the right build but not a game changer like the introduction of Clapton to the rda world.

Big high power coils I suspect would drive me mental. I hate any noise from vaping gear other than a very muted flow of air and maybe an occasional dull pop. Just a wee idiosyncrasy of mine...

My only concern would be somehow stuffing the right amount off cotton thru a 1.5 mm Clapton without it bunching or snagging . Im about 4 years in on rebuildibles and I still feel like I'm threading needles on 3mm wraps haha.

Would like to introduce my new product! its called the Randy Gapes SuperPHAT MTL Fused Clapton, Ni80 Wire 19GA*2+24GA its perfect for MTL and venting batteries and for a limtited time itsonly 100, 000 Rupees!!!!!!! :)2

l3a5k0K.jpg
Is that copper tubes?

Back
Top Bottom