What's new

2Ml Tanks

I've not had the "pleasure" of using a 2ml tank as yet, since I get all mine from those nice Chinese sites (gearbest, fasttech, etc). I could definitely see an initial problem with 2ml tanks for me though; I vape while walking to work and I usually have a coffee in my other hand, so how am I supposed to fill the damn thing?

Dont have that problem where i am, yet and hopefully never, but my first device had a 2ml tank and it was a pain.

Having tried both 4/5ml and 2ml tanks, much prefer the 4/5ml as have to fill up less and dont have to keep an eye on the juice to make sure it doesn't go below the juice holes. Can live with it but much rather have the bigger tanks

Yeah 2ml sub-ohming is a pain, refilling way too quickly. I'm surprised there isn't more replacement glasses to make them bigger, would look a bit weird I guess.

It's crazy really, you can buy all sorts of toxic chemicals from supermarkets, DIY stores and whatever all in large quantities, Bleach for example. Imagine buying that in 10ml bottles and only allowed to use 2ml at a time. That won't clean the crap off your bog especially after a hot curry.

Thats the beloved Eu for you,another good reason to leave....oops politics.....anyway a few manufacturers are now supplying replacement bubble glasses for their tanks,ive got one for my Siren 2 and they deffo worth getting

Back
Top Bottom