What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Great new MTL wire for builders

@zouzounaki. That was a typo I corrected . Basically I see the worth In this wire being cored in higher resistance builds as it will retain the target temp better than round wire producing a more consistent vape . For flavor I don't believe a Clapton in such small capacity will do much more if anything for flavor than round wire.

I don’t have a target temp. I just look for a little puff of steam and that’s me ok.

Letting a coil with a slow ramp up cool down you lose the flavor range or temp the liquid vapes best at so part of your flavor especially in a delicate liquid can be lost due to inconsistent hits . The idea is the wire holds that range so the next hit is closer to the last. If that isn't a factor you care about don't bother with it the difference won't be noticeable.

Last edited:
Ah ok. My coils are small 30awg 316L ones and heat up and cool down really quickly so maybe this isn’t relevant to me, I think. I don’t usually chain puff either and would rather the get cool straight away so it doesn’t make that annoying sizzling noise that you can get with coils.

Last edited:
In the MTL capacity this wire is for nitpicking basically. It could be usful for the right build but not a game changer like the introduction of Clapton to the rda world.

Big high power coils I suspect would drive me mental. I hate any noise from vaping gear other than a very muted flow of air and maybe an occasional dull pop. Just a wee idiosyncrasy of mine...

My only concern would be somehow stuffing the right amount off cotton thru a 1.5 mm Clapton without it bunching or snagging . Im about 4 years in on rebuildibles and I still feel like I'm threading needles on 3mm wraps haha.

Would like to introduce my new product! its called the Randy Gapes SuperPHAT MTL Fused Clapton, Ni80 Wire 19GA*2+24GA its perfect for MTL and venting batteries and for a limtited time itsonly 100, 000 Rupees!!!!!!! :)2

l3a5k0K.jpg
Is that copper tubes?

Back
Top Bottom