Innokin
What's new

Great new MTL wire for builders

Would like to introduce my new product! its called the Randy Gapes SuperPHAT MTL Fused Clapton, Ni80 Wire 19GA*2+24GA its perfect for MTL and venting batteries and for a limtited time itsonly 100, 000 Rupees!!!!!!! :)2

l3a5k0K.jpg

Royal Flush Vape
Would like to introduce my new product! its called the Randy Gapes SuperPHAT MTL Fused Clapton, Ni80 Wire 19GA*2+24GA its perfect for MTL and venting batteries and for a limtited time itsonly 100, 000 Rupees!!!!!!! :)2

l3a5k0K.jpg

classic :D

l3a5k0K.jpg
Is it mtl only.

Vape Green
Vape Superstore
In this capacity I don't see Clapton wire mattering much. True you have more areas to grab and vaporize liquid which in a rda style vape hits you with heavy flavor. However using a Kayfun Lite for example a nice tightly wrapped 26 gauge kanthol round wire build would produce nearly if not identical flavor because wicking and keeping the coils pulling during vaporization isn't a issue at 1.5 ohm on a 11mm deck. Cored wire and tempture retention may be nice running 1.5 to 2 ohm builds though.

Last edited:
AcmeFog
In this capacity I don't see Clapton wire mattering much. True you have more areas to grab and vaporize liquid which in a rda style vape hits you with heavy flavor. However using a Kayfun Lite for example a nice tightly wrapped 26 gauge kanthol round wire build would produce nearly if not identical flavor because wicking and keeping the coils pulling during vaporization isn't a issue at 1.5 ohm on a 11mm deck. Cored wire and tempture retention may be nice running 1.8 to 2 ohm builds though.

Whoosh...

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom