What's new

Vaping and the warm weather

You probably are lucky to have tanks that don't leak - which ones do u take?

My Kanger tanks, SMOK and Pharaoh all leaked.... haven't taken my Ammit or other tanks with me, but maybe it's certain types do.
They don't leak when I'm ON holiday and it's hot, just on the plane.

Aspire Nautilus, Aspire Nautilus Mini, Kangertech Sub Ohm Mini, Kangertech Sub Ohm Nano, Kangertech Sub Tank 2, Smok TFV 4, Smok RTA G4, VCMT 30.

Only one that has not travelled with me is the VCMT.

In mid September I'll be going to India for six months. The temperature at that time of year is going to be quite severe. For the first month even over night. The room I'll be using for the majority of the time has no A/C and no fridge, so I was understandably hesitant about taking nicotine shots with me. However, there are a couple of products on the market that have changed my mind.

One in particular is SODIAL(R) PC USB Mini Refrigerator.
Only costs £12.15. According to some reviews it's not very efficient but it would definitely keep my nicotine safe and it's small enough for my backpack.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00JZEUITK/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A1Q4C7W37FIBOJ&psc=1

What do you think, will the rest of my stuff like VG, PG and flavours be ok?

Thanks for the advice

I would also echo about juice viscosity changing in the heat... leave your vape in a warm car all day and the coil may flood and leak as the juice gets thinner

To be honest, I have been watching this thread for some time, and have never encountered problems such as those mentioned.
For example, last year my work took me on 16 aircraft, no problems.
Turkey, pretty warm, particularly in July, Texas, pretty warm, and bloody humid, Greece, bloody hot in August, again no problems.
With spending so much time in hot places I love to be warm at home, thermostat is currently on 26 degrees, again no problem.

Or am I just lucky ??????

I don't think so, I've been in Greece and Barcelona a couple of times each over the last year and not took any kind of precaution, it's been pretty hot and not had any problems. Greece is full of people vaping, they live there all the time and seem to get on alright.

Good morning guys and girls. So this may sound like something most vapers would know already, but it never hurts to re-iterate a safety concern.

London and the UK in general is currently experiencing a summer sun heat wave. Its great for our tan, but not so great for our vaping. I thought I'd just share 3 tips I've picked up to help prolong the life of your vaping devices & liquids in this hot weather.

1. Your batteries & chargers should be kept out of direct sunlight, as the extra heat from the sunlight could cause the batteries to overheat and possibly vent.

2. Your e-liquid should also be kept out of direct sunlight and be stored in a room or cupboard that is a cool room temperature. Sunlight and heat could potentially change the chemical make-up of the liquid, causing it to taste different and in some cases, make the nicotine content stronger or weaker.

3. Keep the chain-vaping on your device down to a minimum. In this heatwave, you will find your mod tends to get hotter than usual, and chain-vaping on it does not help it cool down. The excessive heat could have damaging effects on your mod and batteries.

Remember everyone, safety first. Now go out there and enjoy the sunshine :)
Is this a joke post? its very funny.

Back
Top Bottom