What's new

Dead rabbit

Squonking is definitely becoming much more mainstream in the last few months. There are a lot more squonk mods on the market than say, 6 months ago. You might want to shop around a bit before pulling the trigger on the Dripbox. It is quite an old mod, relatively speaking.

Can you recommend a few looking for something about 150 watts as i hope to only buy once

Done it but still very stiff i got to take it off and grip it with a cloth to turn

Thats strange. Looking at mine, the only point of restriction is the little o-ring on the AFC section. If it wasn't for the o-ring, it literally would fall out ! It's that loose.
When you put the AFC into the barrel, is it loose until it gets to the o-ring? or does it get stiff before it even gets that far?

I would say something like a pico squeeze would be ideal for a first time squonk mod, small and can’t go to crazy wattages so reasonably safe and obviously regulated.

I’ve seen them for less then 20 squid online so won’t put a dent in the bank balance either [emoji6]

I would say something like a pico squeeze would be ideal for a first time squonk mod, small and can’t go to crazy wattages so reasonably safe and obviously regulated.

I’ve seen them for less then 20 squid online so won’t put a dent in the bank balance either [emoji6]

I must admit the squeeze was the second squonker I owned but it's lack of power meant I could never get the vapour production I needed and so it has gone to a better home where it will be more loved. Agreed though, it is ideal for a first time squonker.

I think a single coil in a dead rabbit at a reasonable wattage is a great way of “dipping your toes” and trying squonking and then taking it from there and if it’s not your cup of tea it’s no major loss.

I for one am a convert to squonking and I’ve seen a lot of people jumping on the band wagon too, hope you this helps fella @Jeffo1960

Back
Top Bottom