What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Does anyone know....

Hi my fellow vapers hopefully someone can help with this can anyone tell me if I can use an innokin T18e tank on a T22 battery I can't find anything on the internet. The wattage is the same and they are both 510 thread I use the T18 quite a bit but I'm getting fed up of charging it every day and the bigger battery will last longer I've tried the tank on my istick pico but it doesn't draw right..... Keep it cloudy my fellow vapers.

Yes you can use the 18 tank on the 22 and it will vape the same way it does on the 18 just with better battery life [emoji5]

Yes you can use the 18 tank on the 22 and it will vape the same way it does on the 18 just with better battery life [emoji5]
Happy days cheers for the information Matty. Off to ebay then T22 here we go. I have loads of t18e coils that I was given with the t18 so no point wasting them. Cheers again and keep it cloudy.....

How long have you been vaping. I've only recently got given a load of kit by a couple of guys I work with one gave me the t18 and the other gave me the istick pico with a melo3 tank that was his daughters but she hated it which is pretty good I've added to it since with an aspire Atlantis evo its all way better than the 88vape stuff I started on nearly two years ago to kick the coffin nails dirty little white shits don't miss them at all ....

Yes, you absolutely can. I had both and used to alternate tanks on both. You can also put them on other more powerful mods as long as you don’t up the wattage too much.

You can use the T18e at 14 watts on any mod that has an air-fed 510 connector (groove or grooves going from the centre of the 510 connector outwards beyond the edge of the tank). That's why it doesn't work on the pico - not an air-fed 510 connector.

Yes, you absolutely can. I had both and used to alternate tanks on both. You can also put them on other more powerful mods as long as you don’t up the wattage too much.
Thank you most helpful I'll have a look on Friday see if I can get one cheaper cheers again.....

Last edited:
You can use the T18e at 14 watts on any mod that has an air-fed 510 connector (groove or grooves going from the centre of the 510 connector outwards beyond the edge of the tank). That's why it doesn't work on the pico - not an air-fed 510 connector.
Thank you it's all good information I think I'll be looking round for a bigger better stronger faster battery.I was looking at the s22 on jac vapour but don't know if it would be any good it's powerful but don't know if it's air fed. Black Friday is nearly upon us so my bank account is in for a hammering. All vape related of course. Keep it cloudy fellow vaper.

The Aspire Zelos is a good little mod. You can change the wattage, however if you think you are going to continue with vaping and start looking for more power, you may be better looking at something with external batteries. Although then you will need to buy a charger and batts. I guess if there’s a time to buy, it will be the Black Friday sales. I’ve got the s22 it’s a great little kit and you will get another tank. Just shout on here someone will be happy to advise you. [emoji106]

The Aspire Zelos is a good little mod. You can change the wattage, however if you think you are going to continue with vaping and start looking for more power, you may be better looking at something with external batteries. Although then you will need to buy a charger and batts. I guess if there’s a time to buy, it will be the Black Friday sales. I’ve got the s22 it’s a great little kit and you will get another tank. Just shout on here someone will be happy to advise you. [emoji106]
Hi yeah definitely not going back to fags I've got an istick pico with two melo3 tanks and an aspire Atlantis Evo and they are really good I use the T18e for when I'm at work and the DTL stuff for when I'm off I bought some 18650's and a charger from fogstar recently so all good in that department but definitely not stopping vaping I've been thinking about mixing my own juice soon I've dropped enough hints to the great white banker what I might want for Christmas so you never know...

Back
Top Bottom