What's new

Can you find me?

I am looking for a
Wotofo Serpent RDTA or an OBS Cirus and a Vaporesso Revenger just the MOD no tank.
Thanks in advance

Looking for the vaporesso swag kit, geekvape Wasp rdta and if anyone knows of anywhere selling nasty juices tobacco series.

Thanks in advance

Looking for a genuine bonefide item, not recieved alike, or its on its way style, or stuck in Dussledorf clone imitation styley, but an actual recieved in the metal type item, genuinely delivered goods, recieved from an order placed with TVG.
Genuine replies only please.

anyone tried or seen this available in the uk. its da bollox but can only find it in america.
im going to have to talk very nicely to a very nice man me thinks. you know who you are :D

Image1782361660.jpg

Highly unlikely as they’re new on the market but here goes...

Hotcig RSQ squonker as cheap as possible OR bundled with a BF rda

a really good cheesecake liquid that actually tastes of cheesecake? I've tried loads and can only ever taste the strawberry and never the crust. I DIY'ed one once and it was amazing but subsequent attempts to replicate the recipe tastes like fart (as all my DIY attempts usually did....) has anyone had the cheesecake darkstar bottle shot? if they have a black friday code I might pick myself up a bottle of that to mix.

Back
Top Bottom