What's new

Squonk Check

shame they dont do those in green :19: they look nice
Its blue, red, gold or black only... I did notice you are a lover of green ;-) Been using it since Friday and gotta say its decent, only issue would be the air flow holes on the dotmod 24 rda are near the bottom so over squonking is easily done...

Its blue, red, gold or black only... I did notice you are a lover of green ;-) Been using it since Friday and gotta say its decent, only issue would be the air flow holes on the dotmod 24 rda are near the bottom so over squonking is easily done...
guess like when you get any new squonker or squonk RDA you get used to how much to squonk it when you bean useing it abit :) yes greens my thing wonder how you guessed :D and you never know they may bing out a limited addition green one in the future if im lucky

guess like when you get any new squonker or squonk RDA you get used to how much to squonk it when you bean useing it abit :) yes greens my thing wonder how you guessed :D and you never know they may bing out a limited addition green one in the future if im lucky
Your right there, over squonked on day 1 but not done it since and you never know maybe there will be a green one at some point...

Hmm choices ....

IMGP0062.JPG

really liking the Entheon

Lovely selection there @paul-7 (Him)
What's that on on the far left?

that's an Aleader x drip with an SXK E-Phoenix (Improved Version) ( Me ;)) the E-Pheonix has quite a short 510 pin unfortunately so wont make a connection on some mods ( pico squeeze for one )

Back
Top Bottom