What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pwm Squonker

jock1092

Achiever
Been waiting to do this since I saw one in a FB group but I finally got round to it.
Sat with a pulse 24 w/5 core alien @ 0.38
Hits well and gets good life so far, missing the vm I usually have on my d+d mods though but couldn't think where to fit it as it was almost a tight fit

Did far more measuring by eye than I should have meaning the pot legs needed a little repositioning but that kept it neat.

Wideboy100
Mosmax sled
Dumb+dirty pwm
MM510 and standard switch

20171031_115405.jpg
20171031_115428.jpg
20171031_115442.jpg

Only thing left to do is fit a master on/off (which is why the heat shrink is so wide, it's hiding extra wire) but that will be done when I make my next parts order, and do something to make the hole in the door a little less of whatever it is now

I like it, someone needs to make a tall skinny squonk bottle of about 20ml for mods like this, great idea.

How much did it cost for everything to make it buddy. I like it a lot
Think it was £25 for the modmaker parts and I got the board for I think £6.50 via fb, but the pot-belly pwm at around 20 from stealth vape would be a much easier option as its a lot smaller.

I like it, someone needs to make a tall skinny squonk bottle of about 20ml for mods like this, great idea.
I think I need to try and find one like that now, would have to be about 18mm wide though as I used a cut down 20700 sled to keep the bottle in place

Nice, a dual 18650 Squonker!! I'm trying to summon up the courage to build my own VV Dual Squonker, I might try it over a few long, Winter evenings!

Back
Top Bottom