Vape Club
What's new

Single Coil RTA's Supporters Club

What are your thoughts? One better than the other? I'm looking more for flavour.

I personally think the Centaur is the better for flavour but only marginally. The Mad dog is the bigger tank with a capacity of 3.5ml and 25mm dia over the Centaurs 2ml and 24mm dia. I can't really say there is a definable difference between them but I definitely prefer the Centaur perhaps because of its looks and its small profile and large airflow for it's size.

Royal Flush Vape
ok so had my Pharaoh mini for over a week and im ready to say it, it beats the Serpent SMM hands down for flavour, out of all the RTAs i have bought this year this has to be my RTA of the year its just insanely good

AcmeFog
Just got myself a ammit 25 single coil, so far so good, no leaks or dry hits, not tried the 5ml tank yet and only had fruit juices through it, heard it's not so good on custards though, so I'll have to try that out

Crius II landed and what a lovely thing it is!
Superb flavour as promised by @Sp3ckyh0td0g81 :)

Pharoah Mini has shipped and is traversing the globe somewhere - not long now.

Happy daze....

Vape Superstore
Crius II landed and what a lovely thing it is!
Superb flavour as promised by @Sp3ckyh0td0g81 :)

Pharoah Mini has shipped and is traversing the globe somewhere - not long now.

Happy daze....
Glad you are enjoying it mate

I have been rocking mine on top of my Charon the past couple of days I think the Crius leans towards fruits more
that's not to say it doesn't produce tremendous flavour from creams and custards but with it being so airy that warm saturated vape I think is best with creams and custards is better produced in the Pharaoh mini which really I don't think can be touched for flavour from anything just now and I include the SMM in that

What juice you running through the Crius the now mate ?

The last couple of days I've had a Fuji apple and pineapple in mine and it was just fantastic

As a test I stuck the peanut butter jelly in the Crius and Pharaoh mini and they both have excellent flavour but the pharaoh is a much more saturated flavour whereas the Crius is crisper which I prefer from a fruity vape than a creamy one

Last edited:
Been trying a couple of custard and biscuity types and now onto a fruit/mint thing.

The Crius I think will be a blast with some good lemony juice. My stash of Anon's Lemonada is about to get diminished, I suspect!

Vape Green
Nice one mate

I am really enjoying noticing that certain tanks are better with certain flavours

I had some pinkman in my Pharaoh and I just couldn't enjoy it at all but then I fired some the jac Vapour S22 with the 0.5 coil for the Mrs and the flavour is completely different and actually quite enjoyable

You'll really enjoy your fruits through the Crius mate
I think the airier the tank the more likely you are to enjoy fruits with it and tanks with a more restrictive draw like the Serpent or Pharaoh creams and custards will be far more rewarding in them

With that said it's horses for courses what I think is the perfect set up other folk might disagree

Just been tooting the citrus/mint a bit more ....oooh yes. Happy bunny!

So that's SMM, Ammit 25 and now Crius II as go-to's. Now for the Pharoah Mini to arrive :)

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I hate the cliche sayings they sound dickish but for me the pharaoh mini is a complete game changer I struggle to put it down

I purposefully tried to lay off it at the weekend to enjoy my Crius more as I didn't leave a lot of time between that arriving and the pharaoh glad I did as the Crius had been one that I don't think has been giving the credit it deserves at that sort of price
£20 and you're getting a superb single coil RTA with top class flavour and the build quality, airflow, wicking are what you would expect from a more expensive tank

Back
Top Bottom