What's new

Your Manabush setup

Great thread , got a bit crazy with the sub ohm and powpow not being the best but each to his own.
Anyone want my bag of 10ml bottles of old manabush 6mg? about 15 there , let me know. Not asking for money just don't want to waste them.

Great thread , got a bit crazy with the sub ohm and powpow not being the best but each to his own.
Anyone want my bag of 10ml bottles of old manabush 6mg? about 15 there , let me know. Not asking for money just don't want to waste them.

Hi Mrman, I’ll happily take them off your hands. I’m happy to cover the postage or share if someone else wants some. Thanks

okay cool, I'll send you can refund postage when you receive. Can we PM , How do I get your address?

okay great stuff , happy to divide any preferences ? original or Spiritwalker ? Have your address julie thanks, Send yours bez and we get this done

okay great stuff , happy to divide any preferences ? original or Spiritwalker ? Have your address julie thanks, Send yours bez and we get this done

If I’m honest, I’m more spiritwalker. Been wanting to try the Chiricahua sun though. Just grateful either way.

Back
Top Bottom