What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Great new MTL wire for builders

Would like to introduce my new product! its called the Randy Gapes SuperPHAT MTL Fused Clapton, Ni80 Wire 19GA*2+24GA its perfect for MTL and venting batteries and for a limtited time itsonly 100, 000 Rupees!!!!!!! :)2

l3a5k0K.jpg

Would like to introduce my new product! its called the Randy Gapes SuperPHAT MTL Fused Clapton, Ni80 Wire 19GA*2+24GA its perfect for MTL and venting batteries and for a limtited time itsonly 100, 000 Rupees!!!!!!! :)2

l3a5k0K.jpg

classic :D

l3a5k0K.jpg
Is it mtl only.

In this capacity I don't see Clapton wire mattering much. True you have more areas to grab and vaporize liquid which in a rda style vape hits you with heavy flavor. However using a Kayfun Lite for example a nice tightly wrapped 26 gauge kanthol round wire build would produce nearly if not identical flavor because wicking and keeping the coils pulling during vaporization isn't a issue at 1.5 ohm on a 11mm deck. Cored wire and tempture retention may be nice running 1.5 to 2 ohm builds though.

Last edited:
In this capacity I don't see Clapton wire mattering much. True you have more areas to grab and vaporize liquid which in a rda style vape hits you with heavy flavor. However using a Kayfun Lite for example a nice tightly wrapped 26 gauge kanthol round wire build would produce nearly if not identical flavor because wicking and keeping the coils pulling during vaporization isn't a issue at 1.5 ohm on a 11mm deck. Cored wire and tempture retention may be nice running 1.8 to 2 ohm builds though.

Whoosh...

Back
Top Bottom