What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

iJoy Capo 100w squonker - UK exclusive!

Not that I have one, but I was disappointed after watching Mike Vapes review, didn't seem to get anywhere near 100w. I will reserve judgment until they are readily available though as I was hoping to get one of these as I love squonking but prefer bigger builds

Sent from my SM-G935F using Planet of the Vapes Forum mobile app

Mine was showing as not in stock when i ordered it Tuesday, but shipped next day.
I like it, its a big pico squeeze that can take 24/25mm tanks with more battery options, i wasnt expecting much from the RDA but its pretty good.
Surprised it had the five leg 20700 in the box and not the four.
I am a 50-60 watt man so it suits me, i would not suggest it to anyone wanting much higher watts.
I feel that having 100watts plastered everywhere is somewhat dishonest.
I am pretty sure its not a review sample, the door fits fine unlike some i saw in reviews.
Mine was a full kit in black, incase anyone is wondering.

When i say like a pico, its battery build dependent, exept you can regulate watts down.
DJLsb somes it up well here:

got a message today from FT saying capo dispatched on the 20th so not long know.

Back
Top Bottom