Vape Superstore
What's new

Great new MTL wire for builders

Royal Flush Vape
Don't know the science behind it but it does make a difference to the taste. I have tried different coils in a multitude of tanks and i get the same results.
I doesn't make a difference to me what you guys like as it's each to their own.

Don't know the science behind it but it does make a difference to the taste. I have tried different coils in a multitude of tanks and i get the same results.
I doesn't make a difference to me what you guys like as it's each to their own.
Could it be psychological?

Vape Green
Vape Superstore
Well guys my English is not that great but I'll try to explain...try to cook chicken stew
in a coper pot and after that do the same with a stainless steel or heavy iron pot you will get different flavor. Clapton wire on all of it's forms made to make more contact with your liquid and rappid "boil" that produced better flavor that's the only reason a lot of coil masters make this fancy coils with mixes of different wires. Hope I was clear

Last edited:
Well guys my English is not that great but I'll try to explain...try to cook chicken in coper pot and after that do the same with a stainless steel or heavy iron pot you will get different flavor. Clapton wire on all it's forms made to make more contact with your liquid and rappid "boil" that produced better flavor that's the only reason a lot of coil masters make this fancy coils with mixes of different wires. Hope I was clear

How much power are you using?

AcmeFog
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom