What's new

Hmmm.....

7f36e83ecf.jpg.500x500.jpg

xD

20171123_152633.jpgMine arrived this morning, and i did look at the grub screw which appears to be there to aid cleaning however it does not allow the further break down of the attachment
Got it sitting on my Geekvape tsunami Mech mod with one of my wasp nanos on top and i have to say it works very.
The 510 does look a littleshort untill you put your atty on top then i does in my case protrude enough for it to be safe on a hybrid mech.
i have to say it would be nice to see it in a brass and copper finish for use with the higher end tube mechs out there, its a simple idea that works.

View attachment 145085Mine arrived this morning, and i did look at the grub screw which appears to be there to aid cleaning however it does not allow the further break down of the attachment
Got it sitting on my Geekvape tsunami Mech mod with one of my wasp nanos on top and i have to say it works very.
The 510 does look a littleshort untill you put your atty on top then i does in my case protrude enough for it to be safe on a hybrid mech.
i have to say it would be nice to see it in a brass and copper finish for use with the higher end tube mechs out there, its a simple idea that works.
Matches quite well with the tsunami tube mech.

Shame that it doesn't break down further...you never know that just maybe the powers that be could see this thread and have a revelation!

Matches quite well with the tsunami tube mech.

Shame that it doesn't break down further...you never know that just maybe the powers that be could see this thread and have a revelation!

would have been nice to stick this on my P4u IPV6x dual battery yihi cloud chucking sqounker with great temp control, but it just wont atttach :17:

would have been nice to stick this on my P4u IPV6x dual battery yihi cloud chucking sqounker with great temp control, but it just wont atttach :17:
Can you imagine though if a company was to bring out a viable box mod add-on like this, it would near enough destroy the squonker market.

Can you imagine though if a company was to bring out a viable box mod add-on like this, it would near enough destroy the squonker market.

You never know it might push companies into developing good quality Dual battery regualted squonk mods at an affordable price.

Back
Top Bottom