What's new

ITT: you convince me to try TC!

However, my view is that because something is new or apparently more advanced doesn’t in any way mean it is an improvement. I use power mode and never have problems with dry hits or cotton catching fire. I don’t see any advantage in a mod limiting temperature instead of just simply supplying power when there’s not really any perceived problem of temperature getting too high in the first place.

I have tried tc, I didn’t notice any perceptible improvement, in fact I think I prefer the characteristics of power mode, personally.

No, because in many cases it’s easy to work out based on preference and deduction.

3 very good points and this is one area that is totally subjective.

I didn't bother with it because I never got dry hits, even at 100 watts due to my using superior cotton :D. I use it now because it's there.

I can see why somebody might like a ramp up and an increase in temperature during the vape, and it is fairly simple, in this case, to read about the benefits and decide it's no big deal.

However, my view is that because something is new or apparently more advanced doesn’t in any way mean it is an improvement. I use power mode and never have problems with dry hits or cotton catching fire. I don’t see any advantage in a mod limiting temperature instead of just simply supplying power when there’s not really any perceived problem of temperature getting too high in the first place.
Look - it's only kinky the first time...:lol1:

Back
Top Bottom