Innokin
What's new

Rda hater?

I do think there is a perceivable difference when inhaling vapour so close to the coils, and most tanks don't allow this in the same way, but for I prefer the flavour from RDAs mainly because I shove huge coils with loads of surface area in them and vaporise several ml of juice per minute, it's inevitable that I'm going to get stronger flavour than with most tanks purely due to quality of vapour.

Sorry but have to disagree,that's total rubbish
Flavour is not about how much liquid you can vaporise in a time frame
You've obviously not used the right rta's coiled right

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Sorry but have to disagree,that's total rubbish
Flavour is not about how much liquid you can vaporise in a time frame
You've obviously not used the right rta's coiled right
Agree to agree to disagree!
I have in the past had uber flavour from a 1.2ohm set up with the heady heights of 12 watts.
BUT, if I want INTENSE flavour, then it's a series build at around 0.3ohm on a mech. Half a second toot. Not everyone's cup of tea, but hits the spot for me.

My strike rda works great at 9w. But I’m really going for it today with my hussar rta at 12w. Quality of flavour is very similar.

AcmeFog
But since I couldn’t see anybody else asking, if you hate rdas so much why are you buying so many of them?

I own lots of rdas( Druga, Goon, Obs Cheetah, Snapdragon, Coil Art Mage, Tsunami, Musketeer, Zenith) and few other that I can't remember but for some reason I really don't get much flavour as I get from rtas like Ammit Dual, Griffin 25 plus, Obs Engine, Ammit 25, Goblin mini. Lots of people are saying that rdas offer more flavor but for me it's a huge difference between a rta and rda. Usually I use "exotic" coils between 0.1-0.2 ohms. I just wonder if it's just me or other people feel the same?:hmm:
Same here. Not that I would argue a case for one over the other. People should vape whatever works best for themselves. Sadly, there's always some cockwomble who shows up to say that if only you knew how to do things properly, you'd realise the FACT that RDAs are so much better than RTAs.

Vape Club
Carbonboy, this is exactly it. You know the score with yourself, you know what's gonna do it for you, and you don't need many variations of the same theme. It's like I've got this rose v3tpd thing, I've put in the kayfun restricted cause of my mtl needs. Honestly, 5 6 years ago when I was trying to get off the fags, I dreamed of a vaping mechanism that would feel exactly like a fag but not have all the shit that goes with it. Now I have a strike 18, a rose 3 with restricted draw and a kayfun lite clone. I am in heaven, it's sheer bliss that I can wake up in the morning have a drag of any one of these and know they are my genuine fag replacement. The gear these days is just brilliant. For perspective try coiling an aga t3 and see how you go. Try figuring out buying a new ce4 cartomiser that does not heat up very well even though your contacts are clean and good. And the only thing that will give you an ohms read out is a provari that costs 170 quid, just to read your ohms and doubles up as a mod. We are all unwittingly in vape heaven, posts now ain't about increasing vapour production or efficiency, they are now about comparing efficiency of diff rda/rta. And my idyll has come true, without ss mesh wicks!! Cotton these days is as good as ss mesh. 5 6 years ago you use cotton wool balls from the chemist, vapng is a piece of piss these days, rda or rta wise

But since I couldn’t see anybody else asking, if you hate rdas so much why are you buying so many of them?
It's just because I want to find something better than what I like if that makes any sense . I started vaping exactly 7 years ago, I had and have quite big vaping gear but with all this I can feel it's room for improvement so with all this crazy market going on now I want to have everything that's good and affordable of course.

Vape Green
Ok Mario1985, this time I'm reading the thread sober. I'm intrigued by what you say about rda and how rtas are more to your vaping style. So my snapper is a simple 4 wind id 3 mil with cotton wick. Now to me it's like having a fag. Cause I'm going the rda way the Squonking rda way. It bites my throat right, it tingles my mouth sensors right, and hits my lungs at a nice coochie coo temperature. You use exotic coils what do you like out of a vaping apparatus? Cause if you describe what sensations you like someone will relate to it and hopefully give you some ideas for other rtas, like eyeballkid put me on to the strike. I guess your looking to expand your enjoyment through buying affordable rtas? So what do want idealy from a drag?

Maybe @Mario1985 you need to try something that’s quite different from all the stuff you have. It seems you have a lot
of airy tanks and rda s with big fancy coils and low resistance. If you keep trying more of the same you’ll probably not find something different.

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom